Rules of the Universe
1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative at
the same time.
2. Don't worry about what people think; they don't do it very often!
3. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a
garage makes you a car.
4. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
5. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
6. A person, who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice
person. (This is very important. Pay attention! It never fails.)
7. Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built
the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.
8. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
9. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
10. A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.
11. Eat well, stay fit, and die anyway.
12. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it. Embrace your
differences. Love each other.
13. No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
14. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
15. Opportunities always look bigger after they have passed.
16. Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks
before you need it.
17. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
18. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake
when you make it again.
19. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
20. Thou shall not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
21. Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
22. It isn't the jeans that make your butt look fat.
23. There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness.'
24. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never
want you to share yours with them.
25. You should not confuse your career with your life.
26. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
27. Never lick a steak knife.
28. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
29. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling
reason why we observe daylight savings time.
30. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests
that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging
from her at that moment.
31. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender,
religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside,
We ALL believe that we are above average drivers.
32. Your friends love you anyway.
33. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are ?