Friday, January 02, 2009

Ft Lauderdale rally




When I watched the rally of hate that Tom Trento put on you tube

and I heard

".. go back to the ovens."

That is when my soul wept. There are no words to describe how bad that is. I felt that all the way to my toes on how wrong it is saying.

If the left thinks they have won against the right. Just wait until the Muslim Right gets going. Everything the left stand for Muslims hate and will kill to prove their hate. I would love to see a Anti-Prop 8 rally against a Pro-Palestine, Anti-Israel rally. There are no gay Muslims so having gay marriage under Islam will not work.

It may come down to the enemy(Islam) of my enemy(left) is my enemy too, let just hope that the left realize that Islam is a enemy and not just a misunderstood friend that kills people

Long live George W. Bush liberator of millions

No comments: